How do you describe your corner of God’s vineyard, and your church as God’s planting?
Which branches are strong, bearing fruit?
How can you cultivate your ministry, and where can you grow it for a more bountiful harvest?
A survey tool and conversation process for your leadership team
How it Works — Three Steps
1. All team members complete online survey
2. A team conversation to share perceptions, mutual analysis, and identify priorities
3. Follow-up coaching session
|The great value of Listening to the Spirit is that it helps us use our analytical minds, while remaining open to the Spirit. And all of that comes together in the conversation. It’s about the conversation.|
|– Chuck Fisher, Area Minister, Hi-Plains Area CCSW|
– how the process begins
– what you get
– the benefits you can expect
Download Introduction and Overview containing this page’s details along with an overview of the “10 categories” addressed in the survey and discussion. Make copies and share with your leadership team.
BUY NOW AND DOWNLOAD:
- Enter contact information, click “Buy Now & Download”.
- Once purchased you will receive access to download these tools: Access to Online Survey, Instructions for completing the survey, Spiritual practice, Design for discussion meeting, and Facilitation instructions.
- To chat with someone now, call direct: Dale (847-971-3447) or Ray (630-272-9336)