– a set of exciting resources to support your church living its Vision
Get practical steps for living your church’s Vision on three levels –
- Across the congregation, inviting all who participate in the life of the church to interact with and experience the vision.
- Engaging all ministry teams, groups and committees in reviewing ministry, planning, and collaborating in light of church Vision and Goals
- The leadership council discerning a church wide priority for living the vision concretely in the year ahead.
A downloadable set of resources providing complete description and detail facilitation steps.
The contents include:
Turning Vision into Action – Overview
Our church’s vision – Ready, Set. Go!
Experiencing Our Vision
Lectio divina (for persons and groups)
Experiencing the Vision in the congregation’s Worship
Experiencing your Vision through Creative expression
A Vision Wall (on Facebook or church hallway)
Engaging Existing Groups
What is involved
Process for engaging Existing Groups
Choosing a Church-wide Priority
What is involved
Joint Meeting with all groups Sharing
Objectives of the meeting
The formational Practice of Bible study
Access to a coach to ask a question by email or “phone a friend.”
What does it cost:
$125 for this download set of dynamic resources, including access to a coach.
Inquire about additional coaching support.
BUY NOW AND DOWNLOAD:
- Enter contact information below, click “Buy Now & Download”.
- After purchase, you will be directed to a page to access and download the resources for the module.
- Set up a consultation time (by email or telephone) with either Dale Ziemer or Ray Schulte to respond to your questions and begin to design how you will use this resource.
Dale (847-971-3447) or Ray (630-272-9336) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com