A set of dynamic resources for discerning a shared sense of God’s purpose and direction for a congregation.
What does it do?
Provides practical supports, resources, and coaching to –
- Stimulate and deepen Christian hope and faithful imagination (opening ourselves afresh to what God wants to do among and through us)
- Express a compelling shared vision for our future (receiving God’s gift of guidance and direction)
- Strengthen both congregation and leadership team (practices of prayer and faith-sharing, analysis and decision-making)
What is included?
Downloads of all resources to facilitate a time of
congregational vision discernment:
- PART ONE: GETTING READY FOR A SEASON OF VISIONING
- The Spiritual practices of visioning
- Designing a time of Discernment
- PART TWO: LEADING A SEASON OF VISIONING
- Practice #1: Seeing the future with eyes of faith
- Practice #2: Encountering Jesus’ model of community
- Practice #3: Discerning God’s Vision Together
- Practice #4: Harvesting the fruit of our discernment
- Practice #5: Sharing the fruits of discernment
– the details of each resource
– the benefits you can expect
– the coaching support included
Costs: (PURCHASE BELOW)
Cost Ranges for Discerning God’s Call Resources and Coaching:
Churches with the following average worship attendance:
-Under 75 — $750
-Between 76–150 —$1,500
-Over 150 — $2,500
Ready to begin?
- Enter contact information below, click “Buy Now & Download”.
- After purchase, you will be directed to a page to access and download all of the resources for Discerning God’s Call.
- Set up a consultation time (by email or telephone) with either Dale Ziemer or Ray Schulte to respond to your questions and begin to design how you will use these resources.
Dale (847-971-3447) or Ray (630-272-9336)
or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org