Modules | Printed Resources | Coaching Support
Discerning God’s Call
A set of dynamic resources for discerning a shared sense of God’s purpose and direction for a congregation.
It provides practical supports, resources, and coaching for these objectives:
– Affirming our heritage
– Stimulating and deepening Christian hope and faithful imagination
– Expressing a compelling shared vision for our future
– Strengthening the leadership team
Turning Vision into Action
Get practical steps for living your church’s Vision on three levels –
– Across the congregation, inviting all who participate in the life of the church to interact with and experience the vision.
– Engaging all ministry teams, groups and committees in reviewing ministry, planning, and collaborating in light of church Vision and Goals.
– The leadership council discerning a church wide priority for living the vision concretely in the year ahead.
The church entering a time of pastoral transition has a unique opportunity. Claim this moment for discerning mission and leadership needs as your response to the Spirit who empowers the church to take part in God’s mission.
- “Vision: Seeing with the Eyes of Faith”
- “Sharing our Personal Visions of the Church”
- Resources for Formation in Faith and Practice will also support discerning God’s Calling for Our Future