A People of Salt and Light is–
a set of practical Bible study resources for a congregation to deepen its vision of God’s calling.
- Discover Jesus’ vision of community
- Share and test their own vision of their church’s future
- Renew their understanding and experience of what it means to be the church
This is what you’ll get:
- A group Bible study process on the Sermon on the Mount in 4-6 sessions
- Support for the “why Bible study?” conversation
- Clear objectives, norms and design to adapt for your church
- Printable participant resource
- Facilitator’s Guide
A distance coaching conversation is included.
Interact with a Center coach to consider –
- Best practices for a congregation-wide formation process
- Explore the place of Bible study in your congregation’s visioning
- How to get your leadership team and congregation on board
Join in a journey to discover and embody God’s vision and calling for your church
Consider the nature and purpose of Christian community in light of Jesus’ teachings in the Sermon on the Mount.
|Enter contact information, click “Buy Now & Download”.
When you purchase, you will get access to these pdf downloads:
|Cost: $75 per church|
If you want to use a credit/debit card and not “Paypal” go to the payment page and click on the link that says “Don’t have a Paypal Account?” –follow the directions and it will take you to the credit/debit card page.