Deciding our church’s leadership needs is our response to God’s calling to take part in God’s mission.
What is it?
An Interim Journey is a set of dynamic resources with coaching support for discerning a shared sense of God’s call as a congregation prepares for new pastoral leadership.
What does it do?
Provides practical supports, resources, and coaching for these objectives:
- Affirming our heritage (embracing the gifts God gives to our community of faith through our history and present ministry)
- Clarifying our congregation identity (naming and claiming what our church is called by God to be and do)
- Strengthening the leadership team (practices of prayer, analysis, and priority-setting)
- Preparing for our next pastor (clarifying the challenges and opportunities that lie before us and that with new leadership we will need to address.)
– What is included?
– Coaching support provided
– Benefits you can expect
Interim ministers with all range of experience levels may benefit greatly with access to An Interim Journey resources and training. Interim ministers: inquire about individual or group training, support, and access to resources to support your ministry.
Costs: (PURCHASE BELOW)
Cost Ranges for An Interim Journey Resources and Coaching:
Churches with the following average worship attendance:
-Under 75 — $750
-Between 76–150 —$1,500
-Over 150 — $2,500
To begin, set up a consultation with a Center coach to support your use of these resources.
Ray Schulte (630-272-9336) or email@example.com
BUY NOW AND DOWNLOAD:
- Enter contact information below, click “Buy Now & Download”.
- After purchase, you will be directed to a page to access and download all of the resources for An Interim Journey.
- Set up a consultation time (by email or telephone) with Ray Schulte to respond to your questions and begin to design how you will use these resources.