The 2017 SEMINAR is over…..
contact us for information on future seminars
This is a program of –
- Equipping, licensing and support
- that prepares persons to coach with congregations
- with tried and tested resources and supports for missional renewal
Who is this for?
- Regional church bodies who seek to build capacity for supporting missional renewal. Those interested in training leaders to support churches in their regional structure.
- Individual church leaders who seek to expand their ministry skills and capacities as a coach supporting missional renewal.
What you will receive:
- Foundational training for this work
- Training to use resources specific to creating readiness for renewal and to building shared commitment to renewal priorities.
- Introduction to a set of additional key learning modules for missional renewal.
- Licensing that provides you with:
- Access to Center’s resources that you have been trained in for your coaching with congregations.
- Discounted access for Center resources of 50% for churches you are coaching.
- Center staff supporting your coaching in using Center resources during the license year.
- Qualifying for additional training to access and use other Center modules.
- Your annual license is renewable.
Note: Those interested in this foundational training but not seeking a license at this time, can participate without paying for the cost of licensing. See the registration options below.
Costs: All costs are PER PERSON for this 3 day 2 night Seminar:
|SEMINAR & ONE YEAR LICENSE:
||$500 per person|
|SEMINAR ONLY (without license):
||$300 per person|
|GROUP DISCOUNT (10%):
available for groups of 3 or more from the same church organization.
|GROUP COST – SEMINAR & ONE YEAR LICENSE:
||$450 per person|
|GROUP COST – SEMINAR (without license):
||$270 per person|
| ROOM AND BOARD
Carmelite Spiritual Center
|COMMUTER RATE: provides for daily facility use,
refreshments and all meals
|$170 per person|
|2 nights & meals – single room
||$280 per person|
|2 nights & meals – double room||$220 per person|
For questions or more information: