July 31-August 2, 2017
This is a program of –
- Equipping, licensing and support
- that prepares persons to coach with congregations
- with tried and tested resources and supports for missional renewal
Who is this for?
- Regional church bodies who seek to build capacity for supporting missional renewal. Those interested in training leaders to support churches in their regional structure.
- Individual church leaders who seek to expand their ministry skills and capacities as a coach supporting missional renewal.
What you will receive:
- Foundational training for this work
- Training to use resources specific to creating readiness for renewal and to building shared commitment to renewal priorities.
- Introduction to a set of additional key learning modules for missional renewal.
- Licensing that provides access to –
- Center’s resources that you have been trained in for use with congregations you coach.
- Center staff support for using these resources in your coaching work for one full year.
- Additional training to expand your access and use of Center modules.
- Discounted cost of Center resources for churches you coach.
- Access to an annual renewable license or multi-year.
Costs: All costs are PER PERSON for this 3 days 2 night Seminar:
|SEMINAR & ONE YEAR LICENSE|
|SEMINAR REGISTRATION:||$500 per person|
|GROUP DISCOUNT (10%) REGISTRATION:
available for groups of 3 or more from the same
|$450 per person|
| ROOM AND BOARD
Carmelite Spiritual Center
|COMMUTER RATE: provides for daily facility use,
refreshments and all meals
|$170 per person|
|2 nights & meals – single room
||$280 per person|
|2 nights & meals – double room||$220 per person|
Deadline to register: July 15th, 2017
For questions or more information: